top of page

Know Africa Foundati Group

Public·33 members

Ishq Wala Love Instrumental Mp3 Song Free Download

Ishq Wala Love Instrumental Mp3 Song Free Download

If you are looking for a soothing and romantic instrumental song, you might want to check out Ishq Wala Love, a popular song from the Bollywood movie Student of the Year. The song was composed by Vishal & Shekhar and sung by Salim Merchant, Neeti Mohan and Shekhar Ravjiani. The lyrics were written by Anvita Dutt Guptan and express the feelings of love and longing.

There are many versions of Ishq Wala Love available online, but if you want to listen to the instrumental version, you have some options to choose from. Here are some of the best sources where you can download Ishq Wala Love instrumental mp3 song for free:

Download Zip: https://t.co/ql3300Pq48

• : SoundCloud is a popular platform where you can stream and download millions of songs from various genres and artists. You can find Ishq Wala Love instrumental (with flute) by Ali Murtaza, a user who uploaded his own rendition of the song using a flute. The track has over 9,000 plays and 192 likes. You can download it for free by clicking on the "More" button and then selecting "Download file".

• : Shazam is a well-known app that can identify any song playing around you and provide you with information such as the title, artist, lyrics and more. You can also use Shazam to discover new music and listen to songs on various streaming services. One of the songs that you can find on Shazam is Ishq Waala Love (Instrumental) by Rishi Kumar Instrumentals & Vishal & Shekhar. This is a part of the album Bollywood Instrumental Hits, which features other popular Bollywood songs in instrumental form. You can play the full song with Apple Music or Spotify, or download it from iTunes or Amazon Music.

• : Wynk is a music app that offers unlimited access to over 6 million songs from different languages and genres. You can also create your own playlists, listen to radio stations, watch videos and more. Wynk has Ishq Waala Love (Instrumental) by Rishi Kumar Instrumentals in its library, which is the same version as the one on Shazam. You can download it for free by clicking on the "Download" button next to the song.

These are some of the best places where you can find Ishq Wala Love instrumental mp3 song for free. You can enjoy listening to this beautiful melody and feel the emotions of love in your heart.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Comments (2)

I wanted to reach out and say thank you for recommending Depositphotos to me. Your advice was incredibly helpful! I've been searching for a reliable stock photo and video site, and it sounds like Depositphotos is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm excited to explore their collection and find the perfect visuals for my projects. It's such a relief to know that there's a trustworthy resource out there for high-quality content. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

Eva White
Eva White
May 10

Thanks a ton for the suggestion to check out Depositphotos! It sounds like they have everything I need to bring my projects to life. I'm excited to explore their site and see what kind of stock photos and videos they have available. It's awesome to hear that they offer such a wide range of content, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it can enhance my work. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

bottom of page